Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two Snow Days!!!














Yes the buses are parked, and the schools are closed. There are a lot of happy boys~ girls and teachers around here today! We are having our second snow day this week! Yeah, although we do have Parent~Teacher Conference from 3-6 pm, you do not hear me complaining. It is so nice to get an extra day to complete projects that have been lingering. Did I say Yeah!!
Seriously here in the South we rarely get snow, when that happens you really don't want to be on the roads with us! I don't have the most experience driving in those conditions. My brother-in-law laughs at us too! He lives in Ft. Wayne, Ind. and they NEVER close for inclement weather. In our town you can't find a gallon of milk or loaf of bread for a 20 mile radius if there is even "snow" mentioned in the forecast. lol
I better run, if I am going to take advantage of my day off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a little jealous. I know exactly what you mean about no milk and bread and closing with even the mention of snow. We haven't gotten a snow day here. It snowed the Saturday before MLK day. We were 30 miles south and missed it all. I was a little sad for the boys. We made it back around 8:30 pm and they played for a while. Hope your new job is going good.