Saturday, February 23, 2008

School Days!!!!






Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! The weather is gloomy out today, it is overcast and so I just think I will stay inside and work!

I just finished another week at Bobby Ray Elementary and I love it! I am adjusting to my responsibilities and the changes, but all is going well. I can not say enough about this school, it is amazing to watch the teachers work so hard for their students! Mrs. Beverly Ramsey is our Principal and I am blown away by her dedication. She is totally on the job! Whether it is announcements, overload of paperwork, leading the teachers, or directing traffic at end of the day! She is an inspiration to us to work hard to reach our goals. Hats off to Mrs. Ramsey and all of our principals in our schools. Mrs. Delia Walker is our Educational/Instructional Coordinator, this job title doesn't do her justice! She takes care of so many other responsibilities. We all know educating students is the main goal of any education system. The students at Bobby Ray are well behave, nice and most days they are pretty much on task. Children/Students are truly the focus at this school. Thank you one and all for the warm welcome, help in finding my way around, just being great co-workers!

1 comment:

Alison Cummins said...

I owe so much to Mrs. Ramsey! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. I had the pleasure of being her student teacher in 2004, and I was blown away at how dedicated she was. She is the "real deal" and wants only the best for her students. I love her so much!