Thursday, February 14, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane....

Well not exactly....but I am leaving with my sweetie today! Yeah!! I am finally packed and ready to leave "by car". One thing about car travel is you are confined to one small area. You must communicate whether you want to or not!! One of my favorite parts of road trips with my family is the conversation. I know several of you are very shocked...me talk, Never!!!! lol I truly feel that communication is under~rated in this fast pace world of ours. So I find it comforting to be able to have my family in one place and available (confined) lol for the duration of the trip ;) The conversation getting there, and coming home is priceless. I am sure Brittney and Ethan would tell different version of our trips and being "trapped" for 8 hours with their parents....lol

Well the clock is ticking and my sweetie will be home soon, so I had better run and finish packing his things..... say a prayer for us as we travel to our destination.
My wish today is for each of you to be able to spend special time with your loved ones. Lets never take for granted the wonderful gift of love...

7 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

I hope you guys have a great trip and Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Danielle said...

I hope that you and Richard have a wonderful time. Happy Valentine's Day! Your right, Steve doesn't have a chance with the girls!

Alison Cummins said...

I am jealous!!!!!!!! I wish I were going somewhere, but a road trip in my condition would be horrible for those involved because I would have to make a pit stop every 15 minutes!! Have a great time!

Justabeachkat said...

Have a wonderful time wherever you're going.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

HUGS,
KAT

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear about your sojourn! It sounds like such fun! And, I do like the communication factor. Planes make it too easy to escape.

KJ

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Toree

Natalie Miller said...

you are sooo funny! David says that I always wait till we are in the car to talk about important stuff since everyone is trapped in one space lol. I love your conversations! You are not just a talker, you are a great listener as well. Thank you for always listening to me!!! I hope yall are having a great trip!
Love ya!
Nat