Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tip Tuesday


This week holds a very special day. February 14th, is Valentines Day. This is a day connected with "love" in a world where you see so much violence, hatred, and hurting people, I welcome a day to show love to those special people in my life. Richard and I will be going away to a "Couples Retreat" I am so excited to have this opportunity to spend some alone time with my husband. There is never enough hours in the day to "get everything done" i think it is very important to take time with our partner, our mate. The person we made a vow to love, cherish, and honor. I feel so fortunate to have this opportunity and I plan on enjoying every moment of our time together. My tip this week is connected to this special day, and the special someone in your life.
Tip:
I think Males have a huge responsibility to deliver on this day. My tip today is directed to us females. I challenge you as well as myself to find ways to make this day special for our mate. You don't have to book a hotel room in another city, or attend a "retreat" to share special time. Ladies we need to take a moment and see what we can do to show our love and appreciation to the leaders of our family and homes. You can cook a meal, or order out, write them a poem or letter, make a list of all the things you love about him and read it to him. Just go for a walk, or go out to lunch and give them your undivided attention. It really doesn't take a lot of money or very much time to let our husbands, boyfriends know how important they are to us. Most men need to protect and care for their wives, just take a moment on this day to let him know how much you appreciate all he does for you and your family.

No comments: