Monday, February 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday Feb 4-10


Wow I can't believe I haven't posted a Menu in two weeks, I planned my menus, although I was on my "blog break". Today was my first day in my new positition, Bobby Ray Elementary and things went well for the first day! I just need to adjust and get back into the groove of the school schedule. I know everything will fall into place soon. My weekly Menu is posted below, I hope you enjoy. If you would like to try other great menus check out Laura at Orgjunkie, thanks Laura for hosting Menu Plan Monday!!!
Mon: Chicken Alfredo, Smashed Potatoes, Green Peas
Tue: Kraut and Summer Sausage, black eyed peas, Mac and Cheese
Wed: Roast Potatoes and Carrots, corn and Salad
Thur: Left Overs, and Salad
Fri: Eat Out or Take Out
Sat: Grilled Chicken, Oven Fries, Salad
Sun: Dinner at MIL yummy!!!!!

No comments: