Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Tip

I just have to share this cute info. since today is Tues. Tip.
I won't reveal names, you know who you are. I was in
Walmart recently and the clerk told me she read my
blog and enjoyed my Tuesday Tip, made me smile.
So you never know who is reading or enjoying.
Today's Tip follows

Cleaning Chandeliers/other Light fixtures:
Chandeliers have a reputation for being difficult
to clean but it doesn't have to be that way. First,
turn off the light and let the bulbs cool, don't start
until they're cool. My Chandelier is in a two story
open foyer, can't reach it to clean it. I place a clean
sheet (so I can see the dirt as it drips off) on the floor.
I get my ladder and I spray the entire Chandelier with window
cleaner and let it drip clean/dry. Must completely saturate
the prism to remove dust. Just pick up sheet put in wash.
It works for me, give it a try this works for other Light Fixtures
too. Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelia-
Everyone who knows you is blessed- You always have such a sweet way about you - having a gift of encouragment that you extend to all that comes across your path- I always enjoy reading your blog site- Holly has been after me to start one. Have a wonderful week and Take Care- Love -Carla

Justabeachkat said...

Great idea! Sounds like a perfect plan.

Hugs!
Kat