Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Am So Honored!!!!

No one loves surprises more than I do! Can you imagine my surprise when I got a sweet email from my friend Kat telling me that she was giving me this award. Thank you Kat, I am so honored by this and so in awe of you!!
I am suppose to pass this award along to someone. I love you all girlie's.
Today I will pass this award along to:
Angela: Terrible Speller
Torie: Craven 5
Alison: Cummings Family
Danielle: Sliger Family
Shannon: Flanagan Family
Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Shannon's Stuff said...

Thanks so much Sheila! I have had a terrible couple of days and needed to smile.You are so sweet...

Terri and Bob said...

I saw your award at Kat's and decided to come visit. You have a great blog! Come on over and see me sometime!

terriblespeller said...

You are just so kind. Thanks for all your encouragement. I really appreciate it!

Danielle said...

Thanks Sheila! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern regarding Marlee. I'm glad to say that she is doing well, and acts if nothing has happened!

Let's get together soon!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Congratulations on your award! Have a very blessed (and safe) holiday!

smiles, kari and kijsa

justabeachkat said...

Happy Halloween!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Halloween Hugs To You!
Kat