Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Tip

OK Girlie's, I have been taking it easy this week, I wanted to
thank you all for the sweet phone calls, emails, food, cards, flowers
and most of all your prayers. It has been a blessing to
know your friends are there in our time of need. I have been so
touched by your kindness, and "thank you" just doesn't seem
enough.
Sorry this post is late in the day, so I will keep it short and sweet.

Easy way to store Bed Linens
After you launder you sheets/pillowcases.
Take them immediately from dryer and fold each
sheet individually , fold small enough to fit inside one of
the pillow cases. Insert all items for each set of Linens
inside the designated pillowcase. Place these
in your Linen closet or if you are like me I like to put
mine in top shelf of my closet. This makes it so easy
to find when I am ready to change them. This does save
time looking for a misplaced pillow case.
Have a blessed day...........
((hugs))
Sheila

No comments: