Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lump In My Oatmeal.....

I want to share a short story with you. This is a good lesson
on not "sweating the small stuff". It goes something like this..
there are moments and situations in life, or lumps as Brittney
and I referred to them.
1. There is the lump in your oatmeal, (small everyday things that come up)
just stir up oatmeal,and lump goes away.
2. There is the lumps in your throat you get when you see
a newborn baby, or witness a couple exchange wedding vows
(lumps that make you appreciate life)
3. There is the lump in your breast,
(serious things that need our undivided attention)
these are to be taken serious and with much thought
and prayer...

Today ladies you decide, as you go through your day, which lumps
you are dealing with,and when those lumps in your oatmeal appear,
thank God for his blessings, and realize others are dealing with
the serious lumps...
God Bless you all and I wish you many lumps in your oatmeal...

P.S. Remember to pray for all of our sisters who are dealing with serious lumps in their lives...Have a blessed day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom I really just loved this post you made.... wow, how many lumps there are in each of our lives. You would definately be the lump in my throat though that takes my breath away. I love you so much, and love your new blog. Its great!
p.s. I will have that cd of pics of me and ethan before the end of the week I promise.
Love always,

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I love this Sheila. Thank you for sharing this.