Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday!!!!!!

TGIF means Thank God It's Friday...It has been a long week. We have a big weekend planned with "Back to school Kickoff" happening at the Mall this weekend. Warren County School System is once again promoting this event, last year it was a huge success. I am sending a shout out to Mrs. Bonnie Collier for all her hard work and efforts in organizing this event (there are many people involved as Ms. Bonnie will tell you). So if you are a parent or student come on out. Junior Auxiliary will be giving away a free book to the children. So I am planning on working with this project, our work in Junior Auxiliary is so rewarding!!!!!
On the home front my husband is playing in golf tournament this Saturday, hopefully we will be able to do some shopping for Ethan (at least that is the excuse I am using) haha. I may be able to take advantage of this tax free weekend. Anyone who has shopped with teenagers lately realize every little bit of savings count...haha..
I Hope everyone has great weekend. Get out of the house, do some gardening, go shopping, visit a friend or just sit outside and enjoy some quite time...God Bless till next time....

No comments: