Thursday, August 16, 2007

Angel In Disguise



Oh my how precious this little girl and her two big brothers are to me.. she is Miss Karigan Smith (my niece) and I waited along time for her...she is just beautiful. Her brothers are Jalen and Jensen and I am their Aunt Gimme (as you heard in an earlier post).

A few weeks before school started we spent a Sunday afternoon at Riverfront park an the fountain downtown, (I wanted to take pictures of them) We had a great time...My family has been truly blessed by these little ones. They remind us to be young at heart. I am desperately trying to get a slideshow together....help anyone!!!!!!
P.S. more pictures of our day posted below.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I love this picture. All of them are beautiful! Try not to spoil them completely!!

Sheila said...

Tonya thank you I am having so much fun whether picture taking or just hanging out with them...Have a great day.
Sheila