Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas



Today is the day of gift giving, and I wanted to thank each of you for the wonderful gift of your friendship. We are so very blessed to have friends and family to share our lives with. I am blessed beyond measure by family, friends and loved ones. Thank you for your friendship and love and I hope I have returned a portion of what I have received. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year, that is filled with God's grace and love in your lives. If you are traveling during the Holidays my prayer is for your safe return home. If you are home with your loved ones take time to enjoy this gift. May God continue to richly bless each of your lives. Merry Christmas from my family to you.....and very Happy New Year ahead.......Much love!!!!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

I wish for you and yours the merriest of Christmases filled with family, love, food and fun and many memory making moments.

Christmas hugs sweet friend!
Kat