Monday, December 31, 2007

Menu Plan Monday Dec 31-Jan 6

Wow I feel like it has been forever since I posted a Menu Plan...my family has not liked me being on strike..Ethan made the comment that he need some real food....hehehe...well it's back to the usual. With the New Year comes those dreaded diets...we have made the decision at our house to do things in moderation, and try to eat healthier. I hope you enjoy and thank you to Laura at Orgjunkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.

Mon: Finger Foods at Church "Ringing in New Year"
Tue: Ham, Black eyed peas, cabbage, Potatoes
Wed: Grilled Chicken Salad, bread, drink
Thur: Hot Wings, Oven Fries, salad (Hooters Sauce from Walmart)
Fri: Eat out or Take out
Sat: Chicken Alfredo, salad, bread
Sun: Dinner MIL

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Sheila,
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Your menu sounds great too! I miss the days when our church had a big party on New Years Eve. Have a great evening!
Blessings,
Vickie