Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Meme..........

I was tagged by my sweet friend Toree and I so enjoyed reading her list and others! So as below is my list!
This is what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just answer the questions and "tag" another blog buddy! 'Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags ? Wrapping paper and gift bags (Richard does my wrapping) ssh don't tell anyone.....
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial, I love "real" but somewhat afraid of the dangers.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving. Next year I am doing it earlier.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, love it...especially homemade.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Holly Hobie Doll.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Father In Law (he has everything).
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm...I am pleading the 5th.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (usually done by now too)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas movie.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually do some in Oct., I get serious in Nov.
14. Ever Recycled a Christmas present? Sorry to say Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas ? Coconut Cake (MIL it's the best)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Which one? I put up 3. I put Star on Fav. one.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? One on Christmas eve..rest Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who act rude.
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Yes, love color in decorations. Typical Red and Green and Gold! I will post pictures later.
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? When children were young milk and cookies, carrot for Rudolf...we did leave cheese for the reindeer one year...great memories...
25. Do you make New Year's Resolutions and do you keep them? Yes, but the last two years I have a list of Goals I work on all year long. This has been so encouraging to me...

Ok now I must tag someone so I am tagging Annette at Toadily Handmade Cards! Happy Holidays to all.

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

That was a fun read. I was tagged too, but I'll wait and do it when we get back from NY.

Hugs!
Kat