Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Tip, Fresh Eggs!!!!!!!




Hello everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start! If you are like me just seeing those Easter Eggs really gets me in the mood for all things Easter! So I decided in honor of Easter my tip today is "Egg" related. We all want to make sure our eggs are fresh before we begin to boil, decorate, hide and then eat them......
Tip:
Test to see if an egg is fresh, immerse it in a pan of cool, salted water.
If it floats throw it away.
This tip is courtesy of Barefoot Lass' Hints please check out their site. Thank you and have a blessed day!!!!

6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Great tip!

Have a wonderful day. It's rainy here today.

Hugs!
Kat

Alison Cummins said...

I am so glad that you posted that. I have always wondered how to know FOR SURE!!
Have a great day!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sheila!

I can't tell you how much your sweet comments mean to be! I arrived home tonight from my church's Empowerment Conference (and it was incredible) and your email message was waiting for me. Stepping back into my home of course reminded me that we need a major miracle tomorrow (it's still 11:17 CA. time). Our rent is due and Bear is still looking for a job. So, when you mentioned that you were praying for me, it really touched me! Thank-YOU dear friend.

And, in the spirit of this post, your comments were egg-actly what I needed!

Hugs, KJ

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Oh I am excited about making some this year. Thanks for the tip.
Love you-

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Sheila,

Thanks for stopping by! You asked about the small group thing, that's what we call our groups at church. I do have a ladies Bible study I'm part of and also we were part of a couples small group, so that's what it's all about.

Happy Easter!
Rhoda

Brianna Cooke said...

Sheila,
Thanks for the information. We love coloring eggs! Can't wait! But, I've wondered how to tell.
Thanks again.
Love Ya!