Monday, March 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday Mar 24-30



Wow it has been a busy week! I have one more week of Spring Break to complete my "to do list". Hopefully I will be successful. I do have a carry over from last week! Remember you plan your menu around your family and their schedule, at times you have to adjust this plan.
Please check out other great menu ideas at Orjunkie. Thanks Laura for hosting Menu plan Monday!!
Until next week.....

Mon: Chicken Alfredo, Salad (carry over)
Tue: Kraut and Summer Sausage, black-eyed peas, Mac/cheese
Wed: Grilled Chicken Salad
Thu: Spaghetti, Salad
Fri: Eat out~Take out
Sat: Grilled Chicken, Twice Baked Pot., Salad
Sun: Dinner at MIL

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

Your menu looks very good! I especially like Friday's ;-) Eat out/take out sounds great to me!!