Saturday, November 10, 2007

Six Things You may not know about Me!!!!

Kat at justabeachkat tagged me for this meme. I am suppose to reveal 6 habits or things about me and post the rules to the game. The rules are post in the beginning.
Rules as Follows
1. Each player post 6 habits or facts about themselves.
2. At the end of the post the player then tags people and posts their names. Then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
My Six Habits or Facts
1. Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday! Although I go overboard on
decorating for Christmas.
2. I can literally survive on 4 hours sleep.
3. I can not stand to leave my house with my bed unmade.
4. I have a love for photography, would love to take class and get better.
5. I love, love, love to read.
6. When I was little I was afraid of bridges. I would hold my breath and
close my eyes until we had crossed. I still hold my breath, guess just
old habits are hard to break.
Today I am tagging: Annette at Toadily Handmade Cards and Ashley at Nik Naks By Ash

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Thanks for playing along. I loved reading your list.

Hugs!
Kat

Terri Steffes said...

Sheila, I love your blog! The colors are so cheerful. I love that you can get by on 4 hours of sleep. I wish that was me!

Visit me again!