Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sherri

Sis-ter-in-law: Noun: sister of one's spouse. The wife of one's brother, or wife of one's spouse's brother.

Today is my SIL, Sherri's birthday and I wanted to take a moment to let her know how special she is in my life. As you read the definition of SIL, it just doesn't do our relationship justice. She is so much more to me. I love and admire her for so many reasons. She is a wonderful christian wife and mother. Sherri is a great daughter to her parents and she honors them by the way she is raising her children. She has a strong bond with her brother, (my sweetie) Richard, that I pray will pass on to our children when they are grown. I am so blessed to have her in my life and I could never think of her as only my spouse's sister. She is my sister

Sherri I love you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday........

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

I love this Sheila, I know Sherri cherishes you also. Make sure you check out Jalen and Curtis' pic from our field trip.

Justabeachkat said...

Awwww...what a sweet post. I'm sure she values you too.

Hugs!
Kat