Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I feel like I have been gone for such a long time! I hope I didn't miss too much! Between recovering from Flu, closing the books for the fiscal year for Junior Auxiliary and the Prom (will post pictures later) I have been one busy woman.
The weather here in Tennessee is beautiful, and the days are getting longer. With warm weather we always enjoy firing up the grill. I will have to plan that for at least 2 days this week.

If you want to try other fabulous menu items please visit Laura at Orgjunkie. As always thanks for stopping by and please come again.

Mon: Taco Salad, Corn Cob
Tue: Lasagna, Salad, Bread
Wed: Grilled Chicken Salad, Bread
Thur: Lemon Pepper Chicken grilled, Salad
Fri: Eat out/Take out
Sat: Hamburger Steaks, Baked Pot., Salad
Sun: Dinner at MIL



5 comments:

Danielle said...

I saw a picture of Ethan and his date for the prom. Gorgeous, is all I can say! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Nicole said...

Great menu. I love grilling out too! Now if it would only quit raining here.... ;)

justabeachkat said...

It's so good to have you back! Hope you're back to normal.

Hugs!
Kat

Ashley's Attic said...

Welcome back!

DebraK from ~the Bunnies Bungalow~ said...

Welcome back girl! Glad you are feeling better.
We love grilling too....no pans to wash!
Hugs, DebraK