Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday...Monday....

If you are like me, Monday is the one day of the week that is the hardest to begin. Just finished a wonderful weekend with family and friends, one day of sleeping in and leisure. A day spent in worship and fellowship with my christian family. Then back to work to begin my work week. I find it is hard to jump up on Mondays and be joyful about 5 days of early rising, work, more work, and then more work. Do we ever stop to think about the time we spend with our coworkers? We spend more time with our work family than some spend with their relatives. We are blessed when those we work with are as close as family. As the clock ticks to 4:00 pm. I think "that wasn't so bad". Next Monday I won't dread it so much.
Lets take time to thank God for the gift of good health to be able to work and provide for our families. Never forget the less fortunate. Then we see our, Monday wasn't so bad after all.
**Today say a special pray for those who are searching for employment**

6 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Sheila, You are so so right. I am soooo blessed to be able to work with my family. It is funny... if I didn't I would not see Chris, lol. But truly... we should be thankful for a peaceful work environment and friends there. :)

Alison Cummins said...

Sheila,
Your blog is so wonderful. It is funny, I watched Joel Osteen yesterday, and this is exactly what he preached on, being greatful for everyday and not dreading work. Do not wait to enjoy life, because we may not be here tomorrow. I love me some Joel!! Anyway, have a great week and weekend.
Alison

Ashley said...

thank you for the comment on my blog. i am going to add you to my links. i don't know if you remember me, i am kayla's sister-- ethan and her went out about 3 years ago. well thank you for visitin and hope to hear from you soon :)

Holly said...

Oh Sheila! I had that Monday feeling today. Headed back to school to tackle the room--(Where do I start?)! You are wonderful and I couldn't help but have a little smile as I read your blog-even if it is Monday. Friday is only four days away-YEAH!!!!
Love ya, Holly

Unknown said...

you are such an inspiration, i love reading your blog, you can always put a smile on my face!
toree :)

Danielle said...

Sheila, I'm so glad you called me the other night. I felt so much better talking to you!! Be sure to check out out blog. There will be lots of pictures of Marlee. Danielle