Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rain Rain Stay Away!!!!! We have NO Roof

Now should I explain myself or not, since every day we pray for rain due to a drought this summer. I am asking God to hold off for few days. We are having a new roof put on our house. I worried about the rain and the roof, but everything went great. This was our week to worked the concessions at Church League games. It never fails this would also be the week they would start on paving our drive. Sometimes everything happens at once, not to mention work, church, and home. I am not complaining though, it was wonderful driving down a road that wasn't gravel....ha ha The driveway will be finished in another week or so. I am so blessed to have family who can oversee projects that come up when we are at work (thanks Papa and Granny)

We have a wedding to attend this Saturday in Smyrna TN. Richard's cousin is getting married. We are so excited she is a sweetheart. There is nothing greater than to witness a love story begin. I am a sucker for weddings I have attended several this summer, so sweet and I cry every time. I tell Richard they are happy tears. It also reminds me of the love I have for my husband and the vows we made to each other. Memories created, Memories remembered. We are so blessed.

I saved the best for last "I don't have to work tomorrow" woohoo...so it is my Friday night now...I hope all have a safe and happy weekend. Spend time with family and relax and enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sheila,

I just stumbled on your blog. This seems to be the thing to do. I'm not sure I have the time. The pictures of Brittany are beautiful. She is gorgeous and funny. I will definetly be back to visit.