Monday, June 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend! Do you realize it is only 3 weeks aways until summer....YEAH!!! I love the spring and summer seasons. I usually have to work a little harder on menu planning to incorporate healthy eating...but really we should do this no matter what the season. I do have a couple of carry over from last week. I hope you enjoy!

I must not fail to mention the new Menu Plan banner! Go Green, yeah!! Thanks to Laura at Orgjunkie for all the neat and fun banners, not to mention wonderful menu ideas! So visit her and check out all the other Menus too.
Mon: Lemon Pepper Chicken, salad, bread
Tue: Chicken stir fry, salad (carry over)
Wed: Sloppy Joes, Garden Salad, Baked Lays chips
Thur: Baked Fish, Oven baked Fries, salad
Fri: Eat out or take out!
Sat: Steak, Potatoes, Salad
Sun: Dinner at MIL...yum!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

I can never participate in the menu plan Monday. My life is just too crazy...people coming and going, etc....but it's fun to see what you plan.

Happy Monday!
Hugs!
Kat