1. Continue to work on my daily bible study and prayer life.
2. Work on my perception and or judgement of other people and their circumstances in life.
3. Devote some one-on-one time daily with dear husband, precious daughter, and sweet son.
4. Don't sweat the small stuff, and recognize and thank God for all the many blessing.
5. Try earnestly to reach out to others in their time of need. Be available to those in need.
6. Take a class in photography.
7. Work on time management.
8. Master sewing on my sewing machine. At least make one article of something...lol
9. Add exercise program daily, if only walking on treadmill.
10. Eat more healthy and get more rest.
Good luck with your list, or resolutions, or whatever you chose to work on to improve or reach your potential in 2008. Remember there is always room for improvement in all of our lives and it usually starts by looking in the mirror and working on the image we see....May God richly bless you and your loved ones throughout 2008.