Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Smile Award.......


I have been shamelessly absent from posting on my blog lately. I really don't even have a good excuse, other than this thing we call "life, family, work, church...." need I go on. I have been working on my time management and getting the important things accomplished. I truly owe Ms. Ashley an apology for not posting this award sooner. Sorry! I promise to try very hard to be better. Ashley is such a sweet young lady and she has so much going on in her world right now too. I am really glad that we are friends. Thanks Ash!!!! Be sure and check out all the latest treasurers on her blog.
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
__________________________________________________
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids
___________________________________________________
I know it says to chose 5 people and to receive the award, but I am going to break the rules, since I am so late on posting. Tag you are it. If you are reading this considered yourself tagged!
Much love to you all and hopefully life will get back to normal in the next few weeks.


8 comments:

Linda said...

Praying life will return to normal soon. It just gets so busy doesn't it?
Blessings,
Linda

Ashley's Attic said...

You're never too late on posting this kind of stuff! You're one of those superwomen who manages to do a little bit of everything...so we all understand when you get a little busy! Plus...blogging is suppose to be fun, not a chore! I love you so much...come talk to me soon...the wedding plans are coming together slowly but surely!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Congratulations on the award! Being busy in your life is OK....gotta keep our priorities straight & you have a busy life.
Take care, DebraK

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

Congrats on the award. I'll accept the tag and pass it on. It's a good one.

I've missed your blogging. I hope things slow down a bit. I totally understand though. I haven't been by in awhile...I've been up to my ears with stuff I'm getting out of the closets I'm cleaning....ugggg!!

Hugs!
Kat

Our Lil Rockstarz said...

hope all goes wellfkrjmd

Ashley's Attic said...

I'll call you tomorrow afternoon...sorry I haven't yet!

Justabeachkat said...

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi". I miss your blogging. I hope all is well.

Hugs sweet friend!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Shelia call me this week 668-1410. I need to ask you something..Thanks..Kim