I have been shamelessly absent from posting on my blog lately. I really don't even have a good excuse, other than this thing we call "life, family, work, church...." need I go on. I have been working on my time management and getting the important things accomplished. I truly owe Ms. Ashley an apology for not posting this award sooner. Sorry! I promise to try very hard to be better. Ashley is such a sweet young lady and she has so much going on in her world right now too. I am really glad that we are friends. Thanks Ash!!!! Be sure and check out all the latest treasurers on her blog.
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids
I know it says to chose 5 people and to receive the award, but I am going to break the rules, since I am so late on posting. Tag you are it. If you are reading this considered yourself tagged!
Much love to you all and hopefully life will get back to normal in the next few weeks.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by Sheila at 5:58 PM